Come behind the scenes with me as I take you through one of the most insane months of my life – The 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
I worked for an Australian tour company, attend five matches in five different Brazilian cities and watched the semi finals and finals matches back home in Rio de Janeiro at the FIFA Fan Fest in Copacabana Beach.
Clips are from the following World Cup matches:
- Australia vs Chile – Cuiaba (Arena Pantanal)
- Australia vs Netherlands – Porto Alegre (Estádio Beira-Rio)
- Australia vs Spain – Curitiba (Arena da Baixada)
- Brazil vs Chile – Local bar in my neighborhood in Rio
- Colombia vs Uruguay – Rio de Janeiro (Maracana Stadium)
- USA vs Belgium – Salvador de Bahia (Arena Fonte Nova)
- Brazil vs Colombia, Brazil vs Germany, Argentina vs Netherlands, Argentina vs Germany – All mashed together from the FIFA Fan Fest.
If for some reason you can not watch the video here, please watch (and subscribe) on the Tourist2Townie.com YouTube Page
World Cup Behind the Scenes. #TravelDeeper