From full-scale video production to writing and photography, I partner with companies and agencies who want to create authentic travel content and experiences to promote their brands.
Tourist2Townie.com was established in October, 2009, and focuses on slow, meaningful travel. The goal is not to visit every country in the world, but rather, build relationships with locals and have authentic travel experiences – one mission at a time.
T2T attracts thousands of monthly viewers who come hungry for a buffet of original travel stories, unique videos, sexy travel photos, language learning tactics, and lifestyle inspiration all mixed together with a little travel and work advice along the way.
This site is most suitable for: Independent travelers, global expats, career breakers, foreign language learners, adventure seekers, dream chasers, gap year students, study abroad-ers, and of course, my fellow digital nomads.
If this is the audience you are interested in connecting with, please contact me here.
- Created 11-part video series with Australia’s regional tourism boards titled – Travel Deeper Australia.
- Member of the award-winning #BurntoEarn #ThaiFitChallenge with Thailand Insider, the national tourism board of Thailand. The campaign won two Davey Awards in Gold and Silver for Best Integrated Campaign.
- Created 15-part video series with Visit Brasil which has received over 8 Million Views on the T2T YouTube Channel.
- Worked with Monumenta and Embratur to launch the official travel blog of Brazil.
- Created written and video content for Active Adventures on a trek to Mount Everest Base Camp.
- Created a 5-part video series for Walks of Turkey around their tours in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Member of an award-winning vlogger trip to Curacao with Diamond PR and the Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort.
- Voted one of Red Bull’s Top 10 Adventure Travel Vloggers 2017
- Voted one of Huffington Posts’ “10 Best Travel Instagrams” of 2017
- Featured Video Interview on BBC News
- Featured Video Interview on Time Warner Cable News
- Recognized as “25 Travel Vloggers to follow in 2016” by Matador Network
- One of 15 Instagram Travel Accounts You Must Follow
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 Travel Blogs to check out in 2016
- Featured on Democrat & Chronicle Newspaper – Gareth Leonard’s Tourist2Townie site a hit
- Recognized as a “Top Travel Blog to Discover” on the Huffington Post Here
- Recognized as a “Top 100 Travel Blog” based on statistics Here & Here
- Recognized as a “Top Latin American Travel Blog” Here, Here & Here
- Named one of The Sexiest Male Travel Bloggers ; )
- View more features, recognition and awards here
- Monthly Blog Users: 40,000+
- Youtube Subscribers: 31,000+
- Monthly YouTube Views: 300,000+
- Instagram Followers: 21,000+
- Facebook Fans: 7,000+
- Twitter Followers: 5,000+
- GENDER – Men: 55%, Women: 45%
- COUNTRY – USA: 36%, UK: 18%, Canada: 14%, Australia: 12%
- AGE – 25-34 (35%), 18-24 (24%), 35-44 (18%) of audience
*Information as of Jan 15, 2016
ADVERTISING & RATES:
Please contact me directly for updated advertising options and rates.