São Paulo, Brazil is the largest city in South America and known for its incredible food, buzzing nightlife and never-ending high-rises.
As I said in the video, I was completely overwhelmed when I arrived in the big Brazilian metropolis, so I enrolled a few of the 11 million plus inhabitants for some help.
The number one thing I would do in Sao Paulo if I had more time would be to eat and drink! There are so many great restaurants and food to try in Sao Paulo.
Here is the advice and recommendations they gave me in regards to things to do in Sao Paulo…
Things to do in Sao Paulo (including closest metro stops):
- Veloco restaurant for delicious coxinhas, one of the best Brazilian foods!
- Breakfast in Padoca – Pao na Chapa / Pao na chapa com requijao midia
- Pinocotela Museum and Museu da Casa Brasileira (Estaciao da Luz)
- Se Catedral (Se)
- Little Japan – Sushi and walking around the city (Liberdade)
- Stroll Paulista Ave (Paraiso)
- MASP Art Museum (Paraiso)
- Beco de Batman street art alley (Vila Madalena)
- Mercado Municipal (Sao Bento) for Pastel de bacalau and sanduiche de Martadela
- Teraco Italia (In the Italy Building) for the view (take a taxi)
- Ibirapuera Park
- Skye Bar, close to Ibirapuera Park (take a taxi)
Watch Sao Paulo in 48 Hours – Travel Deeper Episode #3 Now on YouTube.
So true. love it. good writing. Like it very much.Keep writing such an impressive blog.
Usually i don’t comment in every blog but couldn’t resist.
Loved your article such an creative writing skill. Loved it keep it up.
Rana Singh recently posted..Ajman Tourism Investment Map project kicked off in Emirates
Checking out the above images 10 minutes before lunch. Not cool. Not cool, at all.
OH MY GOSH. I’d fly there just for that sandwich!!
Wandering Educators recently posted..Things We Miss When Traveling
Just watched this video because I arrived from Rio into Sampa yesterday! Will be here through the weekend so I need to get some tips from you, and yes that No Reservations episode had me craving Feijoada and now a Mortadella sandwich!
I’ll be in Rio for 2 more months, if you come through let us all know.